Mauritius, the dream island nation in the Indian ocean is the new destination for quality Medical education, Indian affinity and economic affordability, especially for aspiring Doctors from the Indian sub-continent.
The name Mauritius evokes enthusiasm across the world and draws luxury tourists from all parts of the Globe. The country is also a major financial markets hub. Quality of life is excellent. Mauritius is a democratic country spread over an area of 1864 Sq. Km and having a population of 1.286 million (2011) estimate, of which majority are young and vibrant. English is generally accepted as the official language of Mauritius and other languages spoken are Hindi/Bhojpuri, Marathi, Urdu, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, French, Chinese and Arabic.
Mauritius is endowed with rich natural and manmade attractions, enjoys a sub-tropical climate with clear warm sea waters, attractive beaches, tropical flora and fauna complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population that is friendly and welcoming. Mauritius received the “World’s Leading Island Destination” award for the third time and “World’s Best Beach” at the World Travel Awards in January, 2012. Most ideal location to acquire quality medical education is Mauritius.
AMCRC is affiliated to University of Technology, Mauritius (UTM), the MBBS degree awarding authority created by the Government of Mauritius. AMCRC is recognised by Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) of Government of Mauritius.
Why study MBBS in Mauritius
- Medical Council of India (MCI) guided syllabus
- Infrastructure accredited by TEC, UTM
- Established teaching hospital, clinical training at FLACQ, a distinctive hospital of Government of Mauritius
- Indian faculty with decades of teaching experience
- Small batches to enable better teaching and learning
- Hindi and English Speaking region
- Indian culture and pollution free climate
- No Donation. Year wise payment of tuition fee and hostel expenses
- Admissions done twice in a year, February and August batches
- Very high quality of medical education
- Very Economical in comparison to India
COUNTRY WISE LIST OF TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES WITHIN YOUR BUDGET!
|Your Budget (Rs)||Suggested Country|
|10-15 Lacs||China (B+ Grade)|
|15-20 Lacs||China (A Grade)|
|15-20 Lacs||Russia (A Grade)|
|50 – 60 Lacs||USA|
- Tuition fees for the entire MBBS course
- Hostel accommodation for the entire course
- Food and Living cost through the course
- Miscellaneous Costs including
We represent more than 50 Medical universities from various countries. However, these are TOP 10 Universities from suggested on various parameters. Though studying medicine in America is an expensive proposition, it is still beneficial to the Indian students and costs lesser than Indian private medical colleges